3/3/13

Lazy-I mean Long-board

Hey!
I want to say a very happy birthday to Thaila who turned sixteen today! 
Thaila, Jessie, Gaby and I went surfing on Saturday. Sadly I got injured on my leg from Jessie dropping in on my wave so I won't be able to surf next weekend. I will be making a post about surfing etiquette so that no more accidents like this happen. 

Jessica H and I went to Thaila's house for her birthday. I took my brother's long board that he got for Christmas, Thaila had her penny and Jess used an old skate board. We went skating around Thaila's neighborhood. It was the first time I'd ever skated on that board. It was really fun and easy. Its a lazy surfer's board because you hardly have to do any work to get it to move. I didn't have any skating shoes so I had to use Thaila's hiking boots. I will be saving up for a really nice pair of vans. It was super fun and I can't wait to do it again!






I am going to try out for our school's surf team in  the third term when I'm better and when I have a short board. Slade says that girls get marked higher in competitions because it's more impressive when girls do things that only boys are meant to do. 




Photos by Jess Huang

1 comment:

  1. HEEYY. I lOVE YOU MAN. Thanks for the Birthday wishes. Love you mah bestie :D

    ReplyDelete